Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Smiling Soul

Owh this gonna be a posting without pics as my broadband is having some kind of flu. (flu??, main tuduh je). Owh well i am writing this in the midst of H1N1 uncontrolable outbreak .The death numbers spark to 67 (if tak salah la).dan sehingga perancangan kembara agung ku terpaksa mungkin ditunda.
This is my super busy month, but still i manage to catch up my gym schedule. (bravo)
Alhamdulillah, woke up as early as 3 a.m. some days, reached office earlier than before (@_@), kerja,kerja,kerja and mingled around with great people di waktu awal malam. From pegawai atasan kerajaan and businessmen, I was fully inspired.
There’s so much to be done, so much to think of ; my daily mind breakfast these past few days were Somalia issues, green design, Netanyahu and Obama's speech...and only after 'rasa nak muntah', i supply my mind with the right dosage of 'Kosmo si tabloid murahan' and 'majalah kesihatan' for my workout tips.
And at last only now dapat blogging, while reading blog, while doing some research for my thesis, listening to Leona Lewis. All in one, keep my soul smiling.
As the great Jeremy Bentham once said, "the greatest happiness of the greatest quantity is the only right purpose, of a good government". Ops tak berkaitan ke? Well I am governing my soul, myself.


Mr. F : :)

No comments: